Hi! I’m Stacey Hoffer (Weckstein) and I’m on a mission to shift the consciousness + happiness of women (especially moms) around the world. I mindfully choose to use my voice for social good, giggle with her children, unleash my wings, live big, go on adventures, live my best life, and never settle for less than what my heart + soul desire.
- I’m an online community builder for soulful women entrepreneurs.
- I’m a PR friendly lifestyle blogger, focusing on all things body, mind, heart, soul, and children.
- I’m a women’s circle facilitator, helping women (especially moms) reconnect to their heart and soul’s desires.
Stacey: The Online Community Builder
My goal is to help you create engaging and thriving online and social media communities that will get your work into the world in ways that create money, create revenue, create opportunities, and create social movement.
In other words, I’m the person you want to talk to if you want to grow your online tribe and build a mindful community of ambassadors and social media influencers that want to amplify your message across social media.
I’m the person you want to talk to if you want to create a sacred space online to gather people from around the world.
I am truly in my genius zone when I’m helping conscious + mindful businesses manifest, grow, and nurture heart-centered virtual circles where everyone prospers and receives more as a result of gathering and connecting online.
I hold the space for and build the structure of online communities. This includes making sure all the linear implementation action steps happen, while simultaneously holding the energy for virtual community members to connect, share, and shine.
When people work with me, together we shift the consciousness + happiness of women (and men) around the world.
Stacey: The Blogger and Brand Ambassador
I am a PR friendly travel, spa, social good and spirit junkie… on a mission to shift the consciousness + happiness of women (especially moms) around the world. On my blog, EvolvingStacey.com, I shares stories about my evolving life – body, mind, heart, soul, and children.
In 2011, I was an official blogger for the Oprah Winfrey Network and was also mentioned in the book Power Moms: The New Rules for Engaging Mom Influencers Who Drive Brand Choice by Maria Bailey.
Stacey: The Women’s Circle Facilitator
I believe in the power of great women gathering in circle (online and in person) because when women gather… shift happens, support shows up, and ideas emerge, and lives evolve in ways that wouldn’t and couldn’t happen if we were all alone.
Stacey Hoffer Weckstein
Mobile Phone: 217-714-3023
SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/evolvingstacey
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/evolvingstacey
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/evolvingstacey
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/staceyhofferweckstein
- Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/evolvingstacey
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/momrenewal
SOCIAL MEDIA STATISTICS
Updated September, 2014
- Twitter Followers: 16,600
- Facebook Friends: 1,550
- Instagram Followers: 1,050
- YouTube Views: 32,350
- LinkedIn Connections: 500+
- Pinterest Followers: 775
- Klout Score: 67
- Google Page Rank: 3
RESORTS, TRAVEL, AND SPAS
Stacey is a luxury and family travel blogger and is currently accepting invitations to partner with family-friendly hotels & resorts, destination & day spas and retreats. Stacey provides reviews and recommendations from both a mom’s perspective and a family’s perspective (meaning she blogs about spas & relaxation and family/kid fun).
A sample of resorts and hotels Stacey has worked with include The Westin Hotels & Resorts, The Four Seasons, Holiday Inn, Boyne Resorts, The Swissotel, The Talbot Hotel, Mission Point Resort, The Peninsula Hotel, and Crystal Mountain Resort. Spa partners include The Peninsula Spa, The Solace Spa, The Heartland Spa, The Spa at Boyne Highlands, The Spa at Mission Hills, Crystal Spa, and Elizabeth Adam Day Spa.
BRANDS AND PARTNERSHIPS
Stacey has worked with hundreds of brands in a variety of ways including brand ambassador programs, social media campaigns, product reviews, conference sponsorships, and in-real-life blogging events. Here is a sample of some of the brands Stacey has worked with on EvolvingStacey.com.
EvolvingStacey.com is read primarily by college-educated women, between the ages 35 to 45, who have children, an annual household income over $100,000, and live in the United States.
RECENT SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- Mom Talk Radio – Simple Steps for Overall Wellness, June 2013
- Today’s Social Media Movement Video Summit, April 2013
- Blog Talk Radio, Money For Lunch, April 2013
- Brand and Blogger Summit, July 2012
- Listen to Your Mother, May 2012
- Mom Talk Radio – How to Balance Motherhood and a Career, August 2011