Divine Feminine Wisdom Mentor. Self Love + Inner Wisdom Coach. Sacred Circle Holder. Co-Founder of Awaken Your Feminine Wisdom and the Awaken Sisterhood. Program Director at The Path of Self Love School, The Love Club, and The Art of Sacred Circle.
Hi! I’m Stacey Hoffer. I created this page to give you some insight into who I am and how I serve others. With great joy, I provide guidance, support and programs for women who want to trust their inner guidance, awaken their feminine wisdom, choose unwavering self-love for themselves, and live in alignment with their heart and soul.
- As a Self-Love Guide, I help women choose self-love (self-worth, self-acceptance, self-compassion, self-empowerment, self-care) over fear, guilt, shame, and stress.
- As a Divine Feminine Wisdom Coach, I help women live their lives in alignment with their hearts & souls.
- As a Collaborator, I love partnering and playing with wise soulful visionaries. I’ve been honored to partner and play with some of the best visionaries of our time, including Christine Arylo, Linda Joy, Kristine Carlson, SARK, Gabby Berstein, Nisha Moodly and more.
- As a Blogger and Author, I hope to inspire women to live their best lives, honor their body + mind + spirit, and always trust their inner feminine wisdom.
- As a Sacred Circle Holder, I hold powerful & inspiring circles and gatherings that invite women to open up, feel seen and supported, and express themselves more fully.
- As a World Traveler, I love visiting beautiful places and going on grand adventures. Whether I’m traveling with family or friends, on retreat, or on a press trip… traveling rejuvenates my body, mind, heart and soul.
- As a Sacred Space Holder, I support retreat leaders (holding all the linear details so they can be fully present) while also holding space for participants to deepen and be truly witnessed.
- As a Mom, I love my boys with all my heart, act super silly, take naps often, and try to pass on the wisdom to choose only love.
Since starting my blog in 2008, I’ve been blessed with amazing opportunities. I traveled to Indonesia as a Save the Children blogger, worked with the Oprah Winfrey Network as an Oprah’s Lifeclass premier blogger, and have been recognized as one of the Top 100 Tweeters for Social Good. In 2017 I was a Whole Foods Market Ambassador and have worked in partnership with 100s of brands and organizations including The Chopra Center, Dr. Oz Show, Fitbit, Hay House Publishing, Johnson & Johnson, My Yoga Online, Westin Hotel and Resorts, and Experience Kissimmee.
I have also be an invited speaker for many online and in-person events including the Goddess Talk Sessions, Listen to Your Mother, Love Yourself/Love Your Business Summit, Choosing Happiness Video Series, Self-Discovery Radio, Blog Talk Radio, and the Self-Loving Mother Summit.
When I’m not guiding women around the world to slow down, connect to their feminine inner wisdom, and live their best lives – you can find me meditating in my sun room, spending time in nature, being silly with my children, or being on retreat in beautiful places with inspiring women.